Paradise Garden Boracay Resort & Convention Center is committed to publicizing this Quality Culture with Employees, suppliers, clients and the community, supported by the QC100 Total Quality Management Model, the principles of which are the following:
- Quality is a consequence of valuing customer satisfaction and obtaining positive business results.
- Meet the quality levels established in the company in accordance with the QC100 Points of quality.
- Encourage participation and teamwork for decision making.
- Satisfy the needs of our clients and meet their expectations.
- Provide human resources, both technical and economic, to achieve continuous improvement and respect for the environment.
- Manage human resources in our company to achieve the maximum potential
- Make employees aware of the importance of concentration on the most profitable areas of activity, to achieve the best business results.
The achievement of these seven principles by Paradise Garden Boracay Resort & Convention Center will foster improvement for clients, employees, suppliers and all of the other persons who make up the company.
- Breakfast Buffet
- Lunch Buffet
- FOOT & BODY MASSAGE
- RESTAURANT CONVENTION HALLS ROYAL SUITES
- G-MAX REVERSE BUNGEE